Santa's Story

Monday, May 09, 2005

SA1 & Mother's Day

Very long didn't written my blog. Can almost heard a certain "blue creature" making noise already. I was very busy since my last entry. Tomorrow is the start of my elflings' SA1. Sigh...more nerous than them leh. Hope they can do well. So my elflings, please......please, pass your SA1. 8)

Anyway, today is Mother's Day. Brought her to feast at a chinese restaurant. Here is a short poem dedicated to her......ahemm....(how about some applause to encourage me?)

Mother of mine,
Uniquely fine,
Mummy divine.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MUM!!!!

3 Comments:

At 8:30 pm, May 09, 2005, Blogger Kevin said...

She your mother,why don't you give her a big hug and say Happy mother day!

 
At 11:04 am, May 10, 2005, Blogger Obi Wan said...

Applause! Applause!!!

Wah..Santa, you seem to have ESP. How did you know that I was making noise? Hahaha... of course I went to your blog about twice a week and saw....NOTHING!!! But blue creatures have a reasonable level of tolerance ok. We know that chiches are busy mah so we keep quiet lah...hehehhehe

 
At 7:15 pm, May 16, 2005, Blogger barbie777 said...

Why don't you make a special card for your mother?I do make a card.But not that special.hehhehhehheheheheh!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home