Santa's Story

Monday, May 16, 2005

SA1 Science

Yes!!! The science results is finally out! Sorry for keeping you all in suspense for so long. Now the top 10 scorers for Science SA1 is:

1. Jolene
2. Kai Bin
3. Caryn
3. Ce Han
5. Hafiz
6. Joshua
7. Soon Huat
7. Mabel
9. Amirul
9. Vanessa

And our 3D's SA1 Champions are these following people:

1. Jolene
2. Vanessa
3. Sophia
4. Soon Huat
5. Kai Bin
6. Chee Wai
7. Erwin
8. Aaron
9. Mabel
10.Joshua

Hurray to our newly crowned champions! Let's all give them a round of applause. 8) That's right just like a stupid seal performing....hehehehe....joking... 8P

3 Comments:

At 7:01 pm, May 16, 2005, Blogger barbie777 said...

Mr Lim,thanks for working so hard.I really wanted to thank you.
I am really very happy that I am 3D's SA1 champion!When I saw your blog,I really can't believe that!
Thank you! Thank you!

From:sophia tay shu fei

 
At 2:44 pm, May 17, 2005, Blogger Santa said...

To Barbie777
Well, you're welcome. 8) (notice the smirk on my face?) But if you want to really thank me...hmmm....I been looking at this very posh looking mercedes benz for months...(hint hint) 8P

 
At 5:50 pm, May 18, 2005, Blogger barbie777 said...

I think I would buy a small present only!!Hehehwohaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home