Santa's Story

Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Feasty Weekend

Just came back from my SIM jean gang makan session. I'm the organiser this time. I booked our makan place at Carousel (formerly called Cafe Vienna). We make hi-tea there. Wah lau eh! We eat until really "high" sia. Their bread & butter pudding & their dark chocolate pudding are damn good lor. We all thought we had died and went to heaven. We all eat until we were like 6 month pregnant. Ok not all, me only, happy? I think I will skipped my dinner today. Don't think my stomach can take it anymore.

Then yesterday hor, I ate curry for all my meals lor. Breakfast I no eat, Afternoon I went to Fad's wedding, eat curry. At night eat dinner at home. also curry. After that went supper with Yoda & Co., ate prata with chicken curry. Thought I'm going to turn into an Indian liao, eating curry the whole day. This morning my stomach protest liao, so at the Carousel I never touch the spicy food lor.

My SIM jean gang took some fotos of our makan session. So now I'm waiting for them to email or facebook the fotos then I'm show you all the faces of my jean gang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home