Santa's Story

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Message from Long-Lost Friend

Yesterday, I was surprised to receive a private message, in my facebook, from a long-lost poly friend. Glad to know she still remembers me. LOL! In the message, she mentioned she read excerpts of my blog. Quite touched to know there's still people reading my blog lor. I've always thought my blog no business wan lor. Anyway, I was very tempted to ask her how come she didn't read everything, just read excerpts lor. But hor, I learnt from my poly days there's some questions that I can asks and there're some questions that's better left unanswered lor. LOL. Regardless of what, I'm very touched to know she still remember me lor (for bad or good, I don't know lah). It's good to be remembered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home