Santa's Story

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

New Changes to SA1 Champions

Guess what, my elves? The latest overall results sheet from MOE is out. And based on this latest results sheet (it added the EMS and the MT together), our class SA1 champions has been changed again...

1. Sophia
2. Jolene
3. Ce Han
4. Kally
5. Mabel
6. Kai Bin
7. Erwin & Soon Huat
9. Aaron
10.Rui Qi

Congratulations to the top 10!!!! 8) As for those who was "kicked out", don't feel too sad, you have done well too. With a little more effort put in, I'm sure you can easily regain your position in the top 10 again.

4 Comments:

At 5:47 pm, May 18, 2005, Blogger barbie777 said...

So cool,nice & excited!!!!!!!I can't ever belive that!!!!!!!
Yuipee!(tai bang loh,aahh?)

 
At 5:59 pm, May 18, 2005, Blogger barbie777 said...

I am even more happy than before!!!
Thanks to my big adult friend!Let's welcome Mr Lim!!I am very scared,because he still remember my mother.Eeeeeeee so scared!

 
At 6:11 pm, May 20, 2005, Blogger barbie777 said...

Sorry Jolene I HAS kicked u out !


From :sophia tay shu fei

 
At 4:13 pm, July 01, 2005, Blogger barbie777 said...

Mr Lim Who is the first in class for azam?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home