Santa's Story

Thursday, October 06, 2005

My Bike Was Stolen!!!

Super bad mood last night! Some people stole my bike last evening, I suspect that rascal(s) pick my lock cuz he/she also took my lock with the bike too. I****! Don't let me catch that person or i'll kerbab that person with my umbrella! Still can't understand why any one will want to steal my bike. Firstly, the bike seat is so very torn that I had to use scotch tape to tape them together. Secondly, the basket in front have a hole, big enough for a ice mountain bottle to pass through. Thirdly, the handle bar is not aligh with the front wheel, i.e. you need to make a very big turn when you want to trun right as the handle is slightly tilted to the left. Fourthly, the bike got no suspension so any bumpy trip is really bumpy wan lor. Given all this weaknesses, why in the world did that rascal steal my bike. It will cost a lot to repair it you know, the money spent repairing can let you buy another bike without all those weaknesses I mentioned. Still hunting for that rascal!!! Have sharpen all my umbrellas and practicing my kerbabing skill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home