Santa's Story

Friday, July 01, 2005

Long Blog Entry

Hiya guys (or girls)!!!! Miss me? Yes I know I'm very thick-skinned but what to do, all teachers are thick-skinned what (like a certain blue creature). Or else how are we going to teach a class. hehehe. Anyway, I've been pestered by "a certain blue creature" to write my blog. "It" threatens to stop paying for my Soya bean milk drink if I don't write by this week. So I must write lor, here it goes.

This week has been a very busy week for me. (Ok, ok, blue creature you also!) Got rehearsals for the drama lah, got to practice for the clean & green competition lah, must set up science trek lah. Wah!!! So much work to do!!! Almost no time to sleep leh. Anyway for those who didn't know, I almost spent my entire whole June holidays in school (not including Sundays, of course). First 2 weeks of holidays, I came back to school for at least 10 times to prepare for the camp in the 3rd week. That means I planned and prepared the camp stuffs like crazy so that people like, Mr How and Mr Yaydiy can come and sleep and eat and play shiok shiok during the camp. Then my 3rd week of holiday was spent Monday to Wednesday in camp, Thursday to Friday in rehearsals. Finally, my last week of holidays was spent in school attending meetings.

So like I said lor, I didn't went on a holiday lor (unlike certain blue-ling). But I did manage to squeeze some time out to go -gai-gai to the near-by shops with my little elfie lor. Met a certain "miss tay" thrice. Was also thrice nearly knocked down by this same "miss tay" lor. Normally can hear her running footsteps before seeing her wan lor. So I now will "siam" about 10 metres away from the path to prevent another collision lor.

4 Comments:

At 4:14 pm, July 01, 2005, Blogger barbie777 said...

Write comments in my blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 4:26 am, July 03, 2005, Blogger Obi Wan said...

Wahhh....Mr Lim so bz wan ah???

Blue-ling

 
At 5:32 pm, August 11, 2005, Blogger barbie777 said...

Argh!!My lim spend his night in school! So poor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 4:51 pm, July 25, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

take a look at our video site -

[url=http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_f13?tab=Comments] ambien amnesia [/url]

http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_f13?tab=Comments
[url=http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_f13?tab=Comments] ambien class action [/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home