Santa's Story

Friday, January 09, 2009

Ole to the New Year

LOL! This is a very belated entry for the new year. I have so much to blog about but I just too lazy to raise my "precious" fingers to type lor. Still in holiday mood leh. My school won't starts till 15 January. Everyday slag at home. Wake up, eat, play com, watch History or Nat Geo or Discovery channel on cable. Life has been a breeze man! What? You have to work or go to school? Orhh.....Poor thing! LOL.

Spent the Christmas holidays holed up in the Aloha Chalet in Loyang. Went swimming in the pool so many times that now I'm "suffering" the consequences liao. My skins are now shredding like a snake.

Met up with ILS recently. Went for lunch cum tea near Parkway Parade. Did nothing much other than gossiped our way about people we know. Very good therapy. Highly recommend to peoples who like to talk. Hehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home