Santa's Story

Monday, November 10, 2008

Exam Over Loh!!!!!!

Yipee! So happy today! After a brain-zapping 3 weeks, I've finally finished my last paer for this semester. Shiok sia! Can't say the same for the paper today lah, but then who cares man?!!! I'm going to enjoy the moment while it last. Pass, fail next semester then worry lah. LOL

Anyway, I'm also now very happy lor. For the first time in my blog history, I actually blogged an entry early then a certain blue thingy. Hooray! This called for a celebration. Now let see what that blue thingy will say after reading my entry. Hahaha!

Recently these two months, I've been viewing marriage and ROM photos of my friends. Sigh.....times really flies.......everyone getting marry liao........leaving lonely, pityful me!!!! (Erm......can cue in the sorrowful music in the background? That's better.) LOL! Anyway, the recent "overdose" of marriage photos really started me thinking lor. Are October and November auspicious months for marriage? Within two weeks, I've browse 2 sets of photos liao.......No joke leh.

Some of you may suggest that I faster get hitch too but it's really easier said than done lor. I can't find any prospective "candidates" yet leh. Quite chiam lor. I'm not choosy leh. My criteria are quite simple.
  1. Must be a girl.
  2. Height is not an issue. (But of course giantess and dwarf need not apply lor. No offence though.)
  3. Will laugh at my jokes. (Very important this criteria!)
See!!! My criteria quite simple what! How come I can't find a "candidate" leh. Why????

3 Comments:

At 9:44 am, November 12, 2008, Blogger Obi Wan said...

Yr jokes not funny how to laugh?

 
At 8:56 pm, November 16, 2008, Blogger Mohd Sufian said...

why not go for a Vietnamese bride?

 
At 3:21 pm, November 18, 2008, Blogger barbie777 said...

Then must blame yourself liao...maybe u must change ur style of dressing up..no offence..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home