Santa's Story

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Bo Liao Entry #02/08

Quite happy today! I'm recovering from my flu. Finally, I can go out and play. 1st thing I did after I ate my breakfast was to give my "redhead" her weekly "body scrub". Wah! Now she is beautiful on the outside and also on the inside because I very diligently "mencucuk" all her "orifices", outside and inside. She really make me work hard man! I was so exhausted after these "activities". LOL 8-)

Oh yeah, today I check my uni results. Not bad, heng-heng pass all. Actual results don't reveal lah, just know pass can liao. LOL

Btw, for the past few days I been seeing "black smoke" raising up into the sky. The smoke seems to be coming from the direction of Toh Street. I heard the smoke is due to some "sewage water pipe" matters. Shall avoid that area for the time being.

1 Comments:

At 3:29 am, June 05, 2008, Blogger Obi Wan said...

Yayayayay...and the problems are further complicated by YOU!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home