Santa's Story

Monday, May 12, 2008

Updates!

To all my "loyal" readers, sorry for not updating my blogs for the last few weeks. Didn't meant to perform the "disappearing" act lah. I was very busy this few weeks lah. All my tuition kids were having their SA1 lah. Got to "force-feed multiple tonics" down their throats, i.e. increase in tuition sessions. Almost wanted to die lor, puked blood non-stop until almost "hospitalised". Then after I've finished "feeding" them, it became my turn to "feed" myself lor cuz my exam were the 2 weeks after them. Damn siong lor. So unlike what a certain "potter-fan" said, I have very effective / good / marvellous / valid reasons for not updating lor.

Anyway, I have quite a lot of belated events to update about lor. 1st, will be about my first time driving princess, smurfie and general to go out fo supper lor. I drove my sister-in-law's "very ah lian" car. We initially had quite a wonderful time, until a certain "pariya" went to "lang kah" my sis-in-law car that I have parked along the road. Chow turtle that fellow! Even more kayu then me a newly-passed driver. Brought down the mood on that event. Nonetheless, below are the photos taken by smurfie of my "Lewis Hamilton pose" in / out / around my sis-in-law's car. Many thanks to Smurfie for taking such "beautiful photos of me. (Note: I know the car is very flowery, but it's not my car lah, it's my sis-in-law's. In case you haven't notice, she is female lah!)





2nd event, I've updated the link of my ex-pupils, Mabel & Caryn. When you people are free, to patronise them.

3rd event, during my revision period, I also got go online lah. Purpose is to de-stress lah, not to blog lah b'cuz, unlike certain blogger, my "ang moh" is not as powerful as hers lor. So each time I write a blog, it takes me about 2 hours plus lor. Like writing compo like that, that's why I can empathise with my kids too, so I seldom give them compo when I'm teaching lor. 8-) Anyway, during my "de-stress" sessions, I have quite a few of my "long-lost" friends from my poly days and teenage days on Facebook lor. So happy to see them again.

4th event, during my "de-stress" sessions, I also came across some very funny blogs. Do visit them when we want to de-stress or when you damn bo liao. Their blogs are really very good. One of the best I've came across so far. I'm close to prostrating them after reading their blogs

http://stickgal.blogspot.com/
http://hutdugaikarsui.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home