Santa's Story

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Complaint to a Good Friend

I'm writing this entry to "lodge a complain" to TT. Prior to meeting up with TT on Tuesday, we had msn-ed and sms-ed quite a few times where I played "Uncle Agony" to her. Everytime she provided me with only a brief description of her "agony", promising to tell me the whole "juicy" details when we meet up. So last Tuesday, when I went to meet up with her, I went with a kind of "kay poh" attitude lor. Then............that fellow play me out leh. Out of the 6 events that she promised to tell me the details, that char bor only told me the details for 2 events only. Win liao lor! Diao wo de wei kou! (Give evil eyes to TT)

But then hor.......she paid for the makan when we left leh.............I haven't paid her yet.......hmmmmm..........so I guess I've to say good things of her then........TT you are very nice.......You are very good..........You very kind-hearted.............Hahaha............What else to say leh? Oh yeah! Can I don't pay you until you tell me the details of the other 4 events? Hahaha 8-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home