Santa's Story

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Tutoring Success

Remember in one of my previous entry, I blogged about a China kid that I was giving intensive tutition to prepare him for his P5 placement exam. The kid took his exam on the 4 Feb (Mon). After 3 Feb (Sun), the kid's mum told me that she will contact me again if he is promoted to P5. If he didn't get the promotion, she will contact me at the end of the year for P5 tuition. I didn't think much of it, cuz like I said previously I've tried my best and the kid is quite bright but given the short time frame to "force" the entire P4 English syllabus and the P3/4 Science Syllabus down the kids's throat, I wasn't expecting the kid to be promoted to P5. I predicted that kid will get 40+ marks for his English, 80+ for Math & 30+ for Science. So he most probably will continue to be in P4 lor.

Then last week, his mum called me to inform me of his results. Not bad lor his results. 51 marks for English, 69 marks for Math and 47 for Science. Higher than what I've expected for English and Science but a but surprised to know his Math dropped. Anyway. the mum said the school has submited his results to MOE, and now it is waiting for MOE's decision to promote or retain his level. I was still quite confident that since he didn't pass all 3 exams, MOE will only retained his level. Then yesterday, his mum called me again to inform me that MOE has decided to promote him to P5. Chow Turtle! Damn MOE really dun like me man! Everything I do, it will and musto do the opposite. Really hate MOE! Here goes my free time to rot at home! Hahaha....But you got to admit I'm a damn good teacher leh! Maybe even the best in S'pore, M'sia, and some say Batam! 8-) Within 17 days, I managed to make a China kid, who arrived in S'pore only in October last year, to pass his English exam, I must be damn good lor! Hahaha.... And within the same 17 days, I managed to squeeze a kid who have no P3 Science knowledge to get a not bad grade for the P4 Science exam, I must be damn super "tok kong" good lor. Can't fault me for the drop in Math though, the mum said his Math is very good so no need me to tuition the Math so I spent only like 4 hours on his Math only and when I tested him with a RGS P4 Maths SA2 2007 paper, he got 80+ marks. So how was I to know, his school math paper is more difficult than RGS. Anyway, like I mentioned I'm a DAMN GOOD teacher lor!!! Clap leh! Still waiting for what?? Btw, this success had also brought back memories that a certain "TAN" and a certain "SEAH" once said I wasn't teaching in a way that the kids can learn, i.e. I'm a lousy teacher. So you two b***hes, GO FIND A SPIDER AND GET YOURSELVES ANAL INSERTED! CUZ FOR A REASON, THAT CHINA KID GOT PROMOTED WITHIN 17 DAYS! AND YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT THE REASON, B***HES! If I was a lousy teacher? Do you think that kid can can promoted? This also brought back another memory that the same certain "TAN" once said, "The kids improved because they are older already." i.e. Kids improved because they are older, it got nothing to do with my teaching. My reply now is GO F*** Y******* B****! You think if I never go teach that China kid, that fellow can get promoted to P5 because of his age? You are as lame as a certain "history guy" man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home