Santa's Story

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Review of Busy Weeks

Hi people! Miss me? I've been really busy since my last entry on 8 Jan. My SIM course started liao, plus I took in a new tuition kid (china kid) this year. The new kid's mum want me to drill the child within this 3 weeks all the p4 syllabus for English & Science so that he can sit for a p5 placement test on the week before CNY. That's why I've been giving tuition from Monday to Sunday non-stop for the past 2 weeks. See that kid's face see until sian liao. Frankly, the kid is quite bright lor, but to squeeze the whole year's syllabus for Eng & Sci into just 3 weeks, damn siong lor. The kid just can't absorb & comprehend fast enough, especially the science one. Everytime I puke blood like merlion, the kid still can't apply the knowledge to the qn. Plus, I've anticipated the school will be giving him the sci paper based on the pre-2008 sci syllabus. But this year the sci syllabus change liao, so the present sci assessment books are all based on the new syllabus, big problem in finding qns to drill too.

On the other hand, quite a lot of stuff happen in my life during this few weeks too. I'll inform you guys as the days go. My present MAIN concern now is to pass my driving test this coming Wednesday. Having the nervous pang now. So far my practices not bad lor. I found out dat, as long as I've got enough sleep, my forms during practice have been quite good lor. So far the instructors said i shd be able to pass lor. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home