Santa's Story

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Sway Morning

This morning went for my driving lessons. Reach the driving school at 8am. I had plenty of time to spare so I went to look for my designated car and then I sat in the canteen to wait for the instructor. Alas, maybe due to the fact I forgot to pray before I left my home, I got back that M*****f****r instructor again. And just like last time, he criticised every aspects of my driving. Constantly nagging at me. "Why never turn on your left signal?" (Turning still about 50 metres away.) "Why never check mirror before you check the blindspot?" (Check liao,but keep saying never check.) "Your car only have 1 gear, is it?" (Bloody hell! Checking blind spot and mirrors and turning how to change gear so fast!) Damn stress and strew-up my lesson today. Almost had the impulse to just crash the car to the left to kill that CB-ian cum shit-face cum LC-kia.

1 Comments:

At 8:39 am, December 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dun think abt the instructor too much
Just focus on the road n listen to his instruction. I used to be like u but i make it this this :) Thank god
Diva26

 

Post a Comment

<< Home