Santa's Story

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Boliao Entry

Wanted to chio small master & gang for lunch, so I visited YPS today lor. Also because Mabel, my ex student asked me too mah. The kids all missed me. Had an intention to also show-off my "eng-ness", due to my school holidays, while my ex-colleagues are all still slogging for the semester end. Seeing their haggard looks sure put "joy" into my heart.....snigger...snigger....

Anyway, in the end my lunch date with them didn't really materialised lor.....I only had chance to makan with general. We are meeting later for "exotic" dinner a.k.a. prata.

On another note, I had been reading TT's blog for the past few days and I find her entries kind of dark. Gave me an impression of Anakin Skywalker in movie Star Wars episode 3. TT's entries however inspired me to create a character/actor list for Star Wars using the people I knew from my experiences in YPS. This list is just for laugh. Any resemblance to people, living or dead, is just an coincidence. 8)

Characters - Actors/Actresses (Selection Reasons)

Dark Side
Emperor Palpatine - Duck Sound Vehicle (Manipulative Dictator full-stop)
Darth Maul - Sewage Water Pipe (Trying personal best to please the dictator)
Count Dooku - Tea Violin (Partner-in-crime to Darth Maul)
General Grievous - AIA (Known for complaining her grievance to dictator)
Darth Vader - TJ (Eliminator of Opposition)
Sand People - Toxic Sing (This person kills people on sight, regardless of race, language, etc.)
Boba Fett - BMW (Master Sabotuer of People)

Light Side
Yoda - Princess (My light-provider during my dark period last year)
Obi Wan Kenobi - Small Master (My blogging sensei)
Admiral Ackbar - General (My last year master tactician)
Qui-Gon Jinn - Jason's Mum (Jason's Mum)
Luke Skywalker - Me (I created this list! Of course I get to be the main character!)
Princess Leia - TT (My "early retirement" twin)
Han Solo - Columbus (Height advantage)
R2D2 - TA (Let's face it! He's the best TA we had)
C3PO - Palestine's Enemy (Always seen with twin of R2D2)

Neutral Side
Jabba the Hutt - KKH (Iron-clad defence against everyone)
Jar Jar Binks - Sister Four (New to the galaxy)

4 Comments:

At 8:43 am, November 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's all that??

 
At 2:41 pm, November 17, 2007, Blogger Santa said...

Abbreviation of names of people in YPS. I can't use their full name, if not I kenna sue by them. The people in the dark side list are people that in some way or another "persuaded" me and TT to resign. Those in the light side list are people that help me when I was is in YPS. Those in the neutral list are people that help both the dark and light side. 8)

 
At 6:44 pm, November 28, 2007, Blogger Mohd Sufian said...

Very interesting can email me the actual names of these characters ianfarah@singnet.com..hehehhe

 
At 4:21 am, December 22, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lemme try.
1. Emperor Palpatine: a certain Sc HOD
2. Darth Maul: the above's assistant
3. Count Dooku: Music Head aka Amoeba
4. Boba Fett: The big fat spineless baboon aka Ah-Wei
5. Princess: Ringleader of transferees 2007
6. Obi Wan Kenobi: The most intelligent of all...Smurfie
7. Admiral Ackbar: OM
8. Princess Leai: TT lah
9. Han Solo: Chris Columbus aka recent Resignee
10. R2D2: Our dear Sufian
11. Jabba: The Holier-than-thou aunty

The rest I donno. Please tell.
May the force be w u....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home