Santa's Story

Saturday, August 11, 2007

My 1st SIM group project submission

Yesterday my group submitted our 1st group project for FA (i.e. Financial Accounting). Our group settled our discussions and preparations for the project like s week ago. All of us had read thru our softcopies, "stamped our approval" on them & printed the hardcopies. At about 5pm, I was on my way to SIM when one of my project-kaki called me to tell me she found some errors in our softcopies. Apparently, on some pages we have a few important data missing & on some pages, we have repeated data. So I quickly checked my hardcopies when I boarded the bus. Wah Lao Eh! I found even more mistakes. Siao liao! These mistakes sent shivers down my spine leh. 1stly, I was already out of my house so I couldn't make amendments to them. 2ndly, I was the last one to proof-read & "stamp my approval". Siao liao! I never do my job leh! How could I miss so many mistakes in the project. Felt so ashamed of myself. 8(

I was so afraid I will drag the entire group down with me. Anyway in the end I got our very kind-hearted "spotter" to correct the mistakes as I can't access a pc until I reached SIM and the other kaki's pc is down.

So when the other kaki and I reached SIM, we both craned our neck to look out for the "grand arrival" of our "spotter". Then it suddenly occurred to me that she may not have punched holes on the project for filing (purchaser of file is the other kaki). So I had to do a mad rush to the Popular about 10 minutes before lecture starts to buy a hole puncher. And to make matters worst, there was a long queue at the cashier and the scanner of the cash register was faultly. Wah lao eh! Super duper sway man! As a result for the 1st time in my SIM's history, I was 10 minutes late for lesson.

Luckily, the final hardcopy was well-printed. Credit goes to the "spotter". 3 cheers for her! 8)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home