Santa's Story

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Updates after Makan session

Just came back from a makan session with princess, general and "small" master. Interesting session. On top of witnessing general get whacked (really whacked kind) by small master during the session, I've also heard a lot of updates about things happening in YPS since I left. Felt kind of "heng" that I got out fast before all these crap started. But is feeling kind of worry for small master and H.C. They are currently been victimised by the clan as all the prospective scapegoats had already left the sch or service. Poor thing! As a precautionary measure, it's best they quickly get out of this place before they get slauthered further. And I dare to bet my head that when they leave, the newbies will be the next victim. And when I said newbies, I'm referring to those newbies that joined the sch since jun 2006 and those who joined this year. These newbies are in a precarious position. Unless they joined the clan, they can forget about their promotion and easy life after their 1st year in this school. Look at what happen to TT and me. For these newbies, my advice to you are can transfer, transfer. Cannot transfer, stick / lick / carry / worship / stay close to HKK. For example of how to do so observe BMW. Learn from BMW. Observe and repeat what BMW do. HKK maybe the only one who can save you, though she also have some flaw, but HKK is the best defender against the clan if you are victimised. Only problem is you got to do things HKK's way strictly to the letter or else HKK won't defend you. 8)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home