Santa's Story

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Update of recent events

Been procrastinating about updating my blog for 2 reasons. 1st reason, my own PC went on strike again so I've to sent for repair. Since it's not back yet, I've been sneaking into my brother's room to "secretly" use his PC. 2nd reason, quite busy with my tutorial works and my readings. Wau lau can die man! Read and read still can't finish. Worst, the readings (especially the law texts) have the tendency to put me to sleep.

And guess what. I got my own cliche in SIM liao. So happy! (put some eyemo in eyes) See! I'm so happy that tears came down my face. Hahaha! I have joined 1 of the Ngee Ann chiches. 1 of the questions, they asked me was what's my age? Cause I look very young. (smugging from ear to ear) Heard that smurf, they said I young leh. But it turned out I am way older than them. See smurf! quiting can make you young. It works better than your SK2. Hehehe

Ok! Got to get back to doing my "young-look" maintenance. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home