Santa's Story

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Happy Birthday Singapore!

Today mark Singapore 42nd Birthday. Happy Birthday Singapura! Majulah Singapura! Yipee! But then for a moment I got a bit miss my old job lor. sigh! For the last 4 years I every year on the 10th of August can shake legs at home cuz school holidays for pri children mah. So I no need work lor. Then for the 1st time after after 4 years I must go school on the 10th of August. On top of that it is a super long weekend for my old job. Chow Turtle! Kannasai man! 8(

But Smurfie msg just now to tell me she got mountains of markings to do. So at least I can feel relief a bit lah. I no need to mark books / worksheets / write & prepare lesson plans. Life is good leh. Hehehehe 8)

So Smurfie & people of my old job "enjoy" your super long weekend of markings. (snigger..snigger...snigger) 8)

1 Comments:

At 2:17 am, August 11, 2007, Blogger Obi Wan said...

Kanasai!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home