Santa's Story

Monday, July 30, 2007

Random Ramblings

I called Fad today to "chio" her to makan dinner in SIM b'cuz she told me her lesson starts at the end of July. And guess what she said? She now tell me her lessons starts next week. Kannasai! Next week is early August liao lah, not end of July. Maths so poor, how to pass your degree in maths. hehehe 8)

On another matter, I'm beginning to get a bit pissed off with the noises generated by my classmates during lectures. 50% - 70% of them talk during lectures, despite requests by the lecturers to quieten down. They totally ignore the lecturers lor. Very rude leh! I mean I'm also not a saint lah, I also do talk during lectures but my talking duration usually don't last for more than 5 minutes as I also want to listen to what the lecturers are saying. These 50% - 70% can talk for like the whole lecture duration (3 hours). Chow Turtle! Stamina so good! Like that how am I going to pay attention? Are you people here to study or not? If not just stay home lah since all the notes have already been given out, why come if you are not going to listen. You are wasting your time, the lecturers' time and, worst or all, my time! You pariyah! You are all already adult liao, where's your maturity? Still need the lecturers to bring cane to class, is it? Grow up can or not? At least have the courtesy to move out of the LT and talk lah. After tea break dun come in also can, since you are not going to be listening. If you want to talk in the LT, at least keep it to a short duration lah. 5 mins maybe, 3 hours is really too extreme liao.

I know! I sound very teacher here but I really very pissed off with the pariyah talkers liao. They really too overboard and immature. Sometime I wonder if they have experience puberty already or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home