Santa's Story

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Yipee!!! End of my Exam!

Today, I had my last paper for this semester. Hooray! Holidays time! Can finally blog liao. Sorry to all my "loyal" readers who had been wondering why I had "vanished" from the net. Exam fever lah! Mid of last month, I worked like mad preparing my tuition kids for their exams, then after they had their exam, my turn to mugg for my exam. Super duper brain-dry now lor. Need many weeks of "vegetating at home" to recuperate.

While on the subject of exam, I want to make noise ah! The papers are all 3 hours long, but need us to answer like 7 essay questions each paper. Wah piang eh! All my papers I can't finished leh!!! No time to complete my answer for the last question everytime. I know the answer but not enough time to finish writing. Very unfair for me leh! Should give me another hour or so, where got people write 7 essays in 3 hours wan! Plus for the company law paper, the questions were all so vague e.g. Problem given, then the statement "Advise Mr so-and-so." Excuse me, Setter. Advise that fellow on what? His actions? His remedies? His rights? All write, I can. But there will be a lot to write cuz I can identify at least 5 actions So-and-so can take. Same goes for his remedies, rights, case law, etc. Plus elaboration on each points, how to write all when you only award like 6 marks to this section. Turtle lah you, setter! You clever, you write lah! 8

Anyway on a lighter note, "small master" also very long never blog liao. So I thought I could beat her by blogging first lor and make fun of her in my blog. Alas, that lady beat me by blogging 5 hours before me. (Giving her the evil eyes from a distance) I was watching the movie "Halloween" when she blogged. Hmmmp!!! 8

2 Comments:

At 11:15 am, November 14, 2007, Blogger Obi Wan said...

The MASTER always wins!!!!

 
At 5:54 pm, November 20, 2007, Blogger barbie777 said...

or should u say "Yipee!!!End of "my" Exam???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home