Santa's Story

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Law Test After-thought

Had my law test today. After the test and after checking with my kakis, with a bit of hint from the lecturer during the lecture afterwards, I realised that I didn't do well for the test. I may not even pass this test. 2 reasons for saying so. 1st reason, for 1 of the question I identified the sub-issue and thought that it was the main issue, as a result my argument become weak as I didn't mentioned the main issue. 2nd reason, I can't finished leh. 1 hour answer 2 questions too short liao. Argumentative essay leh! I need at least 1 1/2 hours to write leh. My 2nd question I answered only halfway. Die 'law'! Siao liao 'law'! Feeling very down now 'law'! No mood to blog liao 'law'. 8(

3 Comments:

At 8:50 pm, August 26, 2007, Blogger Mohd Sufian said...

HOW MUCH IS THE PAY FOR PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER????

 
At 1:53 am, August 27, 2007, Blogger Obi Wan said...

y? u wanna join ah?

 
At 4:39 pm, August 28, 2007, Blogger Mohd Sufian said...

NIE too many pretty gers later uncle nose bleed liao.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home