Santa's Story

Friday, December 07, 2007

I'm Back!

Came back from my Genting trip liao. I went with smurfie and ladylynn this time. I was like their tour guide this time. Guiding them around the various outdoor attractions. We played quite a few (5 only) of the "death-defying" rides. Yup all the rides were "death-defying" including the last ride where we were "chased at break-neck speed" by two kids. Hahaha. I must say that 2 ladies are really quite energetic. They simply refuse to move indoor even when the sky turned dark and foggy and drizzled. Even when we were indoors, they insist on going back "several time" to see if the weather had cleared so that they can played some more. Kids this days! Whole mind just play, play and play. Hahaha

Due to been on more thrilling rides in Australia and Japan, I found most of the Genting's rides a bit over-hyped lor. Their advertised thrilling rides doesn't seems thrilling to me lor. A bit disappointed lah. And those that I found thrilling, we didn't have the chance to try out due to the weather.

Oh yeah, I also learnt some things about my these 2 genting kakis, especially our small master during this trip. Her "business" timing can be really "time-defying". Hehehe

5 Comments:

At 12:14 pm, December 10, 2007, Blogger barbie777 said...

ooo...i came bak from malaysia on 6 dec leh...went thr at 2 dec...haha...nvm saw u.i went to genting 4 1 nite oni...nth to play la...theme park 5 pm closE!!kanasai eh!!5 pm close i 6pm+ then reach thr la!!!Sian nth to do i so i went to the arcade wif my cousins lor which i tink got 8 of them la...u noe how many ppl go to malaysia wif us???20 altogether ar!!allot hor?i dance at the arcade(which is kind of idiotic but fun la)hope to go thr again...haha...bb

 
At 5:28 pm, December 10, 2007, Blogger Santa said...

Haha! We saw some yumin kids there too. 1 of them was Hiadayani (not sure how to spell her name). She stare and stare at us, but never say hi to us.

 
At 5:36 am, December 11, 2007, Blogger Obi Wan said...

I've got BLADDER PROBLEMS!!!! Not my fault! Hmph!

 
At 5:19 pm, December 13, 2007, Blogger barbie777 said...

Its handayani...not hiadayani...

 
At 12:47 pm, December 21, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey we are young at heart what... and besides we have already paid for the rides ;P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home