Santa's Story

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Pre-Arrival Announcement

Today went for my final revision for my driving test tomorrow. Having abit of pre-exam jittery now. This is my 3rd time liao. Die die must pass this time, or else when BMW hear I took more than 3 times to pass, that A.H. is going to tease me using his damn lame humour lor. The instructor did a pre-test evaluation with me. Not bad lor, only kanna minus 2 points only. Damn on-form today, hopefully the streak will continue all the way till the end of my test tomorrow. 8-)

To all my ex-students, I just wanna inform you all that tomorrow, pass or fail, I'll still go down to YPS to support the Sports Carnival lor. My self-proclaimed "god-daughter" begged me for like 3 weeks liao. Have to go down this Friday lor, or else my mobile will kanna flood by her till it explode. My mobile very important leh. Sony-Ericsson leh. Quite ex and good wan.

Speaking of going down to YPS. Last Tuesday when I met up with TT, she told me that BMW once messaged her last year informing her that I went down to YPS for the Lower Primary Sports Day. He said that I'm not supposed to come into the school. When TT asked him why can't I come into the school, that joker never reply lor. BMW's message kind of raise my temperature a bit lor. I always known him as being a lame person but I didn't knew he can be so duh wan lor. Who is he to stop me from entering YPS? As far as I could recall he hasn't been promoted for the last 5 years (inclusive of this year). We both started on the same date, so I know damn well what is his rank and grade now lor. No need to b/s me wan lor. If we take away those teachers who had just graduated from NIE and those who transferred in after I left YPS, with completion of the recent promotion exercise, BMW is the only lao jiao that is still in the LOWEST rank and grade. Hahaha. Diao zhng for 5 years! Still act big shot! Kanasai man that fellow. Prior to going down last year, I called the Operation Manager (OM) of the school to check if it's ok for me to go down or not. For information, the OM is also in charge of the physical security of the school. i.e. security guards. He told me just come down lor. No problem wan. And when I reached the school, I also met the Vice-Principal and we chit-chatted for awhile. The VP also never stopped me from coming into the school. Furthermore my motive for coming into the school is not to commit any mischief or offence, I'm just there solely as a guest to support my "fans". It's not my fault that I'm so popular that when I was there, my "fans" crowded around me like I'm some Korean stud actor. Plus I never anyhow walk hor, I only went to the parade square and main gate. The places "I visited" were so few that, Princess on knowing that I was in YPS that day but didn't pop into the staff-room to say hi, scolded me for not doing so. You see even people who are many grades above him never make noise, other than to scold me for not visiting them in the staff-room where "sensitive documents" maybe found. So by what statute / law / rule / position / rank / grade / salary scale / power, do he have to stop me from coming? That's none I'm afraid, so don't act so big when you are just so "small". Hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home