Santa's Story

Friday, May 16, 2008

New Love of My Life

Today, I went to collect my 1st car of my life. Wow! Was so excited! Couldn't sleep well the night before. After waiting for so long, it's finally MINE.......MINE........MINE!!!!!! Muahahaaaaaaa...........My Precious......ssssssssss...............


1st place I brought her to, after collecting her, was to visit the HDB (Tampines Branch) to book for a "bed" for her. Next, she said she was thirsty, so I took her out for a "drink". Then I took her to a quiet spot and took her photo so that her immerse beauty can be admired by the rest of you. LOL



Here's my beauty.



Front




Side



At an angle

2 Comments:

At 1:09 pm, May 19, 2008, Blogger Mohd Sufian said...

wow..its a honda.dun pray pray

 
At 4:12 pm, May 19, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home