Santa's Story

Friday, June 10, 2011

My 1st Time at *SCAPE

I had a free day today. No tuition to teach as the pupil is holidaying in China. So I decided to go visit *SCAPE, as I want to go see how the very "hyped" AKB48 store looks like. Reached the place around 12+pm. The store is rather small. It sold many kinds of memorabilia of the AKB48 members. T-shirts, towel, posters, you named it they sell it, but strangely the store never sell any of the AKB48's CDs. I was dying to ask why but I didn't got the chance to do so. There were 4 sales personnel in the store. 3 were manning the only cashier machine and the remaining 1 was a part-timer who was busy handling sales and personal enquiries from the customers and making sales pitches. I knew she was a part-timer because I overheard her telling that to a "hitter". I want to asked her about the CDs but the "hitter" just keeping "hoarding" her. Plus, there will be a live show by SDN48 later at 8pm, so there was a group of Japanese fans gathered in the store too. Keeping in mind that it has been 5 years since I last pronounced any Japanese words, so my pronunciation aren't really accurate, so I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of them by asking about the CDs' title which are in Japanese. So I did the next best thing, I went home and ordered the CD online. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home