Santa's Story

Sunday, May 21, 2006

NewPaper Big Walk 2006

As per our annual family tradition, today my family and I participate in the Big Walk 2006. It became a tradition to participate annually since 2001 when my family were all persuaded by me through the use of "force/sweet talk/bribery/flattery" to join the Big Walk in 2001.

The weather was really fine today. Kind of cloudy but not to the extent of gloomy, so the walk was rather cooling. The only hiccup was that we left our house for the national stadium at 6.30am, which was already consider late. It was consider late even though the Big Walk starts at 7.30am because thru experience the traffic police will close the road near stadium at about 7am. And true to my prediction, when we reach the junction that lead to the stadium, the road was already closed so we have to park our van at a carpark in front of the mountbatten cc, about 2 km away from that junction. (No choice! All parking lots are full!) And when I alight from our van, I realise that I left my water bottle at home. Felt like an idiot then. Thought I was going to die from thirst half-way during the Big Walk. Can even imagine myself crawling on the road like a dehydrated traveller in the sahara desert. But heng ah! On my way, walking to the stadium I spotted a 7-Eleven store, so I quickly went in an bought myself a 1.5 litre bottle of mineral water. Thank god ah!

Anyway, i took some photos as I was walking. Wanted to also photo the pretty ladies that walk pass me but decided not to lor. Scare of dying from an untimely death from their nearby beau. 8)

1 Comments:

At 3:20 pm, May 29, 2006, Blogger Mohd Sufian said...

Take photos of pretty gals must have technique!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home