Santa's Story

Monday, November 28, 2005

Holidays??

Hi Elflings! Enjoying your hoildays? Just yesterday my mum asked me this question, "Wei! School holiday already but how come you still need to go back leh?" I thought for very long but I can't give her an answer. So I ask her to go ask my principal lor. A bit sian already, go back school so many time. Anyway, the new list for form teachers for 2006 is out liao. Want to guess which class I'm teaching next year?? Drop me a comment and I tell you. (You can also ask me which class other P3 teachers are teaching lor) There has been a big change to next year list. Except for the last few classes, most of the this year P3 teachers are not following up their class lor. But you might still get us (Smurfie or Santa) for your subjects like Art, Social Studies, Music, Health Ed and PE lor. I'm in PE dept lor so if you want me to teach your class, now is the time you all pray very hard (x10) that next year you kanna me as your PE teacher lor. Don't worry I promise I won't scold you if you forget to bring your pe attire lor. I will just hang you at the flagpole and used you as the school flag. 8)

Alright feeling drowsy liao, my flu medicine effects acting liao, must go Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

3 Comments:

At 2:41 pm, November 30, 2005, Blogger Obi Wan said...

Yah..a bit sad hah. All our P3 dearies won't be ours next year.

 
At 8:48 pm, March 18, 2006, Blogger Kevin said...

I guess you go 2C.Am I right?

 
At 8:49 pm, March 18, 2006, Blogger Kevin said...

I right behind vanz.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home