Santa's Story

Saturday, January 28, 2012

My 1st AKB Live Singapore Concert

Just came back from the AKB Live Singapore concert at *Scape Warehouse. Must say it has been a good experience attending this concert. At the end of the concert, I thought I have died and had ascended into heaven. I got to shake hands with 15 pretty AKB girls. Wah! Really worth the money, man! LOL!

Anyway, I've learnt that attending this concert without bringing any light sticks, is a damn stupid idea lor. The audiences were raising their arms and waving their light sticks in tune with the music and I looked damn stupid trying to imitate them with my "golden" finger. Not the same effect lor. Plus next time, I really got to buy the tickets earlier. Bought the tickets at the last moments, so can only go in as the last batch. Got only the back few rows to sit, thought was still not too bad, but seriously regretted when the concert starts. Why? Because the seats are all on flat ground but none of the audiences sat down when the concert started. So even though I stood throughout the concert, my view was perpetually obstructed by 2 Goliaths "sitting" 2 rows in front of me. Having to try to look beyond the sea of arms and light sticks was already a chore, that 2 "dickheads" were so tall that even without them raising their arms, they were already "censoring" most of my views. Wah lau eh! Throughout the concert, other audiences were moving their body in tune with the music, I was moving mine to prevent them from appearing in my line of sight. Really have no idea why that 2 "dickheads" want to take a seat, they could easily stand at the back and still see the concert without problems. But all these problems were thrown out of the concert hall at the end of the concert lor. To know why, refer to the 1st para of my this posting. 8-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home